And it’s back! Season 14 of The Bachelorette begins just one week from today! Yep, time to schedule your watch party, start corralling your friends, and fill out your Bachelorette Brackets!
Obligatory explanation of how the Bracket began: My girlfriends and I have a standing date with The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. We get together on Monday nights, watch the show, drink wine, eat delicious foods and provide hilarious commentary throughout. In preparation for Season 11 of The Bachelorette (Kaitlyn Bristowe) I created the first Official* Jeans & a Tank Top Bachelorette Bracket. I followed with another bracket for Ben Higgins and just kept going. Each bracket has been more successful than the last. I’m thrilled so many people are playing along and am honored to now bring you…
The Official* Jeans & a Tank Top Season 14 Bachelorette Bracket!
And THIS season, by popular request, I’m releasing the Official* Jeans & a Tank Top Season 14 Bachelorette Men Cheat Sheet!
* See asterisk above.
This Bachelorette Bracket begins AFTER the first rose ceremony. Trying to predict the outcome PRIOR to the first episode would be like filling out your March Madness bracket without knowing how the teams had been playing all season long. This way you get to see a little bit of each contender and make slightly more educated picks.
Here’s how it works:
Enjoy watching the first episode of The Bachelorette, Season 14
- You do not need to make ANY selections PRIOR TO, or DURING, the first episode of The Bachelorette.
- Watch the first episode on Monday, May 28, 2018, at 8pm/7pm central.
- During the first rose ceremony, cross out the names of the men who have been sent home.
AFTER the first rose ceremony has ended:
- Choose the 18 men you think will survive the next rose ceremony.
- Continuing filling out your entire bracket, to completion, PRIOR to watching the second rose ceremony.
That’s it! Play along with friends and choose your own reward for the person who ends with the highest points.
I will reveal my own completed Bachelorette Bracket prior to Episode 2. I’ve correctly picked Kaitlyn, Ben, JoJo and Arie’s final picks (sort-of, I mean I chose the one who got the rose). I was also only off by one gentleman on Rachel‘s season (and let’s be honest, who saw that coming?
In the past I’ve posted episode recaps with links to fashion seen on The Bachelor/ette. However, the last few seasons I’ve completely dropped the ball. So while I’d like to think I’ll find the time, I’m not going to make any grand statements about it here. In the event I DO get some of those up, make sure you never miss a beat – sign-up for my Bachelor/ette Fans mailing list!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- You’ll be the first to know when a new Bracket hits the interwebs
- You’ll receive an email when there’s a new post relating to The Bachelor and The Bachelorette – brackets, where to find fashion seen on the show and episode recaps
- A sense of calm knowing that this is one less thing you’ll have to remember
What you won’t get:
- Spammy emails
- Your info sold, or given, to anyone else
- Notifications about posts that are NOT Bachelor or Bachelorette related
If you think that sounds awesome (I sure do), all you gotta do is click!
Now get to bracketing!