It’s ba-ack! Just one week from today we’ll be entering Season 12 of The Bachelorette!
My girlfriends and I have a standing date with The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. We get together on Monday nights, watch show, drink wine, eat delicious foods and provide hilarious commentary throughout. In preparation for Season 11 of The Bachelorette (Kaitlyn Bristowe) I created The Official* Jeans & a Tank Top Bachelorette Bracket. It was more successful than I could have predicted, and the Ben Higgins Bracket was even more popular! So, without further ado, I give to you…
The Official* Jeans & a Tank Top Season 12 Bachelorette Bracket!
* Official through Jeans & a Tank Top, only, and in no way recognized or part of the ABC network.
Note: this Bachelorette Bracket begins AFTER the first rose ceremony. Trying to predict the outcome PRIOR to the first episode would be like filling out your March Madness brackets without knowing how the teams had been playing all season long. This way you get to see a little bit of each contender and make slightly more educated picks.
Here’s how it works:
Enjoy watching the first episode of The Bachelorette, Season 12
- You do not need to make ANY selections PIOR TO, or DURING, the first episode of The Bachelorette.
- Watch the first episode on Monday, May 23, 2016, at 8pm/7pm central.
- During the first rose ceremony, cross out the names of the men who have been sent home.
AFTER the first rose ceremony has ended:
- Choose the 16 men that you think will survive the next rose ceremony.
- Continuing filling out your entire bracket, to completion, PRIOR to watching the second rose ceremony.
That’s it! Play along with friends and choose your own reward for the person who ends with the highest points.
I will reveal my own completed Bachelorette Bracket prior to Episode 3. I should warn you that I correctly predicted both Kaitlyn and Ben’s final picks. Can I do it again? **Update 5/30/16: See my picks (available after 7pm EDT) ***
You can either print the bracket from the image above, or download the PDF (currently read only).