It’s that time, again! Just one week from today we’ll be entering Season 20 of The Bachelor!
My girlfriends and I have a standing date with The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. We get together on Monday nights, watch The Bachelor/ette, drink wine, eat delicious foods and provide hilarious commentary throughout. For the most recent season of Bachelorette, I created The Official* Jeans & a Tank Top Season 11 Bachelorette Bracket. It was incredibly successful, so I’m doing it again! I give to you…
The Official* Jeans & a Tank Top Season 20 Bachelor Bracket!
* Official through Jeans & a Tank Top, only, and in no way recognized or part of the ABC network.
Note: this Bachelor Bracket begins AFTER the first rose ceremony. Trying to predict the outcome PRIOR to the first episode would be like filling out your March Madness brackets without knowing how the teams had been playing all season long. This way you get to see a little bit of each contender and make slightly more educated picks.
Here’s how it works:
Enjoy watching the first episode of The Bachelor, Season 20
- You do not need to make ANY selections PIOR TO, or DURING, the first episode of The Bachelor.
- Watch the first episode on Monday, January 4, 2016, at 8pm/7pm central.
- During the first rose ceremony, cross out the names of the women who have been sent home.
AFTER the first rose ceremony has ended:
- Choose the 18 women that you think will survive the next rose ceremony.
- Continuing filling out your entire bracket, to completion, PRIOR to watching the second rose ceremony.
That’s it! Play along with friends and choose your own reward for the person who ends with the highest points.
I will reveal my own completed Bachelor Bracket prior to Episode 3. I should warn you that I NAILED it last season with Shawn B.
You can either print the bracket from the image above, or download the PDF.